5.30pm, Saturday 24 October
To end the day of action against the US-UK trade deal in style, we have worked with allies to put together a brilliant line up of speakers for an online rally.
The rally is both a celebration of our campaign, and a chance to hear some major voices speak of their fears and concerns. We’re sure you’ll agree we have a stellar line-up.
- George Monbiot, journalist
- Sian Berry, co-leader Green Party
- Dr Phil Hammond, NHS doctor, Private Eye writer and comedian
- Sharon Treat, senior attorney, Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy, US
- Glyn Moody, tech writer
- Dr Sonia Adesara, NHS doctor and activist.
- Dave Prentis, general secretary, UNISON
Register here to get a Zoom link to allow you to join the rally online.
Day of action supported by Another Europe is Possible, Compassion in World Farming, Global Justice Now, Keep Our NHS Public, Open Rights Group, the Stop Trump Coalition, SumOfUs, Traidcraft Exchange, War on Want and We Own It.